|Place of Origin:
The CE certification fee of VR glasses and the CE certification process of VR glasses
Why do we need to do CE certification? Do we have to do CE certification for products sold in eu after customs?
CE certification is a license for products to enter the market of European Union and European free trade zone countries. CE certification means that the product has met the safety requirements specified in the eu directive; It is a kind of commitment of enterprises to consumers, which increases the degree of consumers' trust in products. Products bearing the CE mark will reduce the risk of selling in the European market.
I. risk of not doing CE certification
1. Risks of being detained and investigated by the customs;
2. Risks investigated and dealt with by market supervision agencies;
3. Risk of being accused by peers for competitive purposes.
Ii. Advantages of CE certification
1. Products with CE certification can gain the trust of consumers and market supervision agencies to the greatest extent
2, can effectively prevent the emergence of those irresponsible accusations
3. Ensure product safety, improve product quality and establish brand image.
4. It can increase the recognition of foreign buyers for products and enable enterprises to deal with more overseas orders.
Iii. CE certification process
Step 1: apply
1. Fill in the general application form for tianhai test
2. Application for company information form and product description
3. Provide product information and send samples
Step 2: quote the price, determine the test standard according to the data provided by tianhai sales engineer, and calculate the corresponding cost for the test time
Step 3: after payment and the applicant confirms the quotation, sign the application form and service agreement and pay the payment
Step 4: the test laboratory carries out a full set of tests on the products applied according to relevant eu testing standards
Step 5: product testing
1. Passed the test and prepared the test report
2. If the test is not passed, Suggestions for rectification shall be provided free of charge until the test is passed.
Step 6: issue CE certificate upon completion of the project
Iv. Applicable countries for CE certification:
Both the EU and EEA countries need the CE mark. As of January 2013, the EU has 27 member states. They are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg burg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom (Great Britain) the UK, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, the Czech Republic, backward Slovakia, Hungary, Hungary, Slovenia, Malta, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria. EFTA has three member countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein and Norway. Semi-eu country: Turkey.