|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
1. Create ECAs account;
2. Provide company information and apply for submit ID;
3. Provide detailed information of the manufacturer;
4. Provide documents describing the production process
5. The manufacturer's responsibility documents and statements need to be signed and sent back by the applicant;
6. Provide product information
7. Provide files describing the product opening and filling mechanism
8. Test report
9. Other options include
10. Submit relevant information to EU and obtain ec-id.
11. The EU forwards the relevant information to the regulatory authorities of each sales destination country. The regulatory authorities send the payment invoice to the applicant through email. The applicant completes the payment and waits for the regulatory authorities to approve
Interpretation of electronic cigarette TPD directive (2014 / 40 / EU)
1. Tobacco product directive (TPD) is used to regulate and supervise the manufacturing, sales, display (product design, packaging, etc.) and all tobacco and tobacco related products (e.g. e-cigarette products).
2. At present, in most EU Member States, e-cigarettes are regulated and managed according to entertainment consumer products. From 2016, e-cigarettes and related products will be regulated by Article 20 of the TPD.
3. On the surface, the tobacco products directive (TPD) is designated for the smooth operation of tobacco products in the international market. In fact, many provisions of TPD are designed to reduce the attractiveness of tobacco products and achieve higher standards of protection for human health.
1. Related to medical regulations, that is, the volume and concentration of nicotine containing oil;
2. Notification system - components, i.e. the notification of components, toxicological data and production regulations of tobacco oil;
3. Technical design restrictions and requirements, namely e-cigarette design drawings and requirements;
4. Instruction package and warning regulations, i.e. instruction and box warning text drawing requirements;
5. The regulation of advertising promotion sponsorship requirements, that is, the restrictions on e-cigarette advertising, promotion and sponsorship;
6. Cross border trade rules, that is, e-cigarette trade rules between EU Member States;
7. Disclosure of business data and market regulation, that is, EU Member States shall keep trade secrets confidential when disclosing information to the public;
8. Regulations on the public disclosure of commercial data;
9. Market supervision of adverse reactions, that is, the relevant personnel engaged in the production and sales of e-cigarettes need to provide the adverse reactions that e-cigarettes may cause to human body;
10. The Commission report of refilling e-cigarettes;
11. The basic requirements of controlled products that cause harm to health, that is, the instructions or packaging for the restricted users of e-cigarettes, the possible harm to human body and adverse reactions;
12. The regulation of the adaptation process of health warning, that is, the requirement of the packaging area occupied by the warning information on the packaging;
13. The authorization responsibility of design notification mechanism and filling mechanism.