What is Japan TELEC certification?
According to the radio law of Japan, model approval (i.e. conformity certification of technical regulations) is required for the specified radio equipment. TELEC certification is mandatory, certification bodies in the specified radio equipment for MIC scope approved by the registered certification body TELEC (Telecom Engineering Center) is the main registered Japanese radio equipment conformity certification certification bodies, in Japan is also called the TELEC MIC certification, TELEC one specifies the license issuing agencies for MIC, so collectively TELEC certificate.
TELEC certification standards
TELEC certification of technical standards refer to its website technical regulations conformity certification system of the listed classification of specified radio equipment and technical standard. It is worth noting that these technical standards differ from the technical requirements of the Radio Regulatory Commission Rules no.18, subject to the Radio regulations.
TELEC authentication type
TELEC Certification, including Test (Test Certification) and Type approval (Type Certification). Test certification is to verify each device unit, which is only valid for each validated device unit.
Type approval refers to the same design and manufacture of a batch of samples for validation of equipment, this certification is valid to this batch of equipment, but if changed, to design or manufacture of equipment will need to be certified.
It is worth noting that the MIC is required to apply for a license for the use of non-low-power wireless power stations and their terminal equipment.
In addition, there are two cases of conformity certification for telecommunication terminal equipment:
For ordinary telephone devices, JATE certification is required only in accordance with the telecommunications industry law.
For wireless terminal equipment, in addition to need JATE certificate required by method of telecom enterprise, also need to TELEC certification required by radio method.
TELEC certification marks
Wireless communications equipment TELEC authentication required information
(1) Technical Type Specification Form;
(2) the Declaration of Quality Management System;
(3) Control and approval method of Quality Certificate or ISO9001 Certificate (Letter of Quality Control Confirmation MethodorManufacturer's ISO9001 Certificate);
(4) Letter of Construction Protection Confirmation;
(5) Rated Power Declaration;
(6) Antenna Report;
(7) Test Reports(including Test Results,Test Setup Photos and Examinations carried out out out);
(8) Block Diagram, Schematic Diagram, Bill of Material, Parts Placement, IC Data Sheets, Internal and External, Photos, Product Description, User manual, the Operational/Technical Description, Description of Pheripherals/Accessories);
(9) Label Information(Label Location,Label content);
If you act as agentoras authorized representative of the manufacturer.
(10) Power of Attorney/Authorization Letter;
Note: all submitted documents are recommended in Japanese, and English documents are acceptable. The test report can be written in the language of the local test facility.