|Place of Origin:||ZKT|
Exporting small household appliances to the EU market requires CE certification. CE certification is a compulsory safety certification in the EU. As long as live electronic and electrical products want to circulate normally in the EU market, CE certification must be done. Otherwise, it will not be able to clear customs, let alone be recognized by EU market merchants.
What is the cost of CE certification for formaldehyde machine? CE certification cycle
What is CE certification?
The "CE" logo is a safety certification logo and is regarded as a passport for manufacturers to open and enter the European market. CE stands for European Unity (CONFORMITE)
EUROPEENNE). The "CE" sign in the EU market is a compulsory certification mark. If the products produced by enterprises within the EU or those produced by other countries want to circulate freely in the EU market, they must be affixed with the "CE" sign to show that the products meet the basic requirements of the EU Directive "New Approach to Technology Coordination and Standardization". This is a mandatory requirement of EU law for products.
Where can I do CE certification?
Zhongkai Testing Headquarters is located in Shajing, Bao'an, Shenzhen. Since its establishment, the company has been adhering to the service concept of "patience, care, professionalism and speed" to serve every customer, and has received support from many customers and international organizations. The company has now cooperated with TUV Rhine, TUV Nande, SGS, Intertek Tianxiang Group, BV, UL, TIMCO, KTC of Korea, BIS of India and other institutions. The certificate report has been authorized by the organization and recognized by many countries and regions, including the United States, Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong. It has strong international credibility and influence.
China Kaiser Testing ZKT is certified by all countries:
1. European Certification: CE, ROHS, GS, REACH, E-Mark, ErP
2. Chemical testing: 8 heavy metals, phthalates, PAHs, lead, formaldehyde, etc.
3. American Certification: FCC, FDA, UL, ETL, CSA, IC
4. Asian Certification: PSE, VCCI, TELEC, KC, KCC, CCC
5. Australian Certification: C-Tick, SAA, MEPS
6. International certification: CB certification, Saudi SASO, Kenya PVOC, Nigeria SONCAP
7. Lithium battery UN38.3 MSDS, CB, KC, PSE, WERCS, UL, IEC/EN62133, battery instruction.
8. Provide quality inspection reports for Tianmao, Jingdong and Taobao.
9. System Certification: ISO 9001, ISHSAS 18001 and other national certifications.
11. Credit rating: The credit rating of AAA enterprises is handled, and the Ministry of Commerce is the only designated agency in Shenzhen.
CE certification of household appliances generally includes two aspects.
One is the EMC instruction.
The other is the Low Voltage Directive (LVD).
The EMC standard of household appliances is EN55014-1, EN55014-2.
The standard of LVD for household appliances is EN60335-1.