|Place of Origin:||METI|
The Cost, Procedure and Time of METI Filing in Amazon, Japan
Application Method for Importer Recording (METI Recording METI Certification) of the Ministry of Economy of Japan
Amazon requires the Ministry of Economy of Japan to file before November 15, otherwise the product will be taken off the shelf.
PSE certification is done first, and safety standards are required. Then METI can be filed.
METI filing, how to operate METI filing, what information is needed for METI filing, the specific process of METI filing, and how to handle METI filing? How much does METI cost for filing? How long will METI be filed?
METI Recording Related Knowledge Points and Frequently Asked Questions
What does METI mean for filing? How to apply for METI filing in Japan?
At present, for the products exported to Japan and applied for PSE certification, it is required to file with METI!
1. What is Japan METI filing?
The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan (METI) released detailed information on the method, which was formulated by the Information Economy Division of the Commerce and Information Policy Bureau.
METI calls this process a method for evaluating various use case projects and evaluates 32 essential features, such as scalability, privacy and overall reliability, according to the report "Assessment Method for Block Chain Projects in Japan". The people who participated in the formulation of the evaluation method said that the objective is to measure the block chain project objectively.
Second, Japan's PSE products METI for the record?
PSE certification is Japan's mandatory safety certification to prove that electrical and electronic products have passed the DENAN Law or the International IEC Standard Safety Standard Test. Japan's DENTORL law (Electrical Equipment and Material Control Law) stipulates that 498 products entering the Japanese market must pass PSE safety certification. Among them, 165 category A products should obtain the PSE logo of diamond shape and 333 category B products should obtain the round PSE logo. The regulations require Japanese purchasers to register and declare with METI within one month after purchasing the goods, and to mark the name or ID of the purchaser on the products so as to supervise and manage the sales process of the products in the future.
III. METI Filing Process in Japan
1. Notification of business, understood as the declaration of the Japanese importer, which includes the manufacturer's information, product information and the date of signature.
2. The approval certificate issued by the Ministry of Economy and Industry of Japan shows that importers can only obtain the approval certificate by filing the PSE sub-certificate with METI.
3. Japanese purchasers must register with the Ministry of Economy and Industry (METI) within one month after purchasing goods. Only if they have a Japanese business association registered in Japan, can they apply for registration with METI.
Fourth, by what institution is METI issued?
Certificate of approval issued by the Ministry of Economy and Industry of Japan
5. Where can Japan METI be filed?
METI filing can be divided into two types:
1. Qualified as an importer.
2. No importer qualification (ZKT Testing provides Japanese importer qualification lease).
6. How long does the METI filing cycle take?
Normal is 2 weeks.
7. What information should be prepared for METI filing?
Importer qualification, PSE certification information is complete.
8. How long is the validity period of the certificate after METI filing?
The validity period is 3 years.