|Place of Origin:||ZKT|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
Test Report for Radio EN303345, CE Test Standard for Radio FM
Where can Radio CE Certification be done?
What information is required for CE certification of radios
Which countries need CE certification
1. Reasons for the implementation of the new directive: The original EU wireless directive 1999/5/EC directive has been implemented for many years, and many places can not meet the existing products.
2. Radio equipment that has met the old instructions by June 13, 2016, can still be sold on the market by June 13, 2017.
3. Requirements: Before wireless products can be legally sold in EU countries, they must be tested and approved in accordance with RED directives. At the same time, they must also be approved.
Have CE-mark. Wireless remote control products must meet the RED instruction RED 2014/53/EU requirements.
4. Transition period: Transition period is one year. From June 13, 2016, the original R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC will be abolished and has been evaluated in accordance with the old Directive.
The estimated products can continue to be sold until June 13, 2017. After June 13, 2017, only sales under the new RED are allowed in the EU market.
Wireless devices evaluated by 2014/53/EU. Radio CE Certification TEL: I5O-I255-457O
Radio CE Certification
Although science and technology are developing very fast now, radio still occupies the main position in the market. Radio is different from the previous type of radio. Radio is not only old-fashioned, but also has become the favorite of people with different uses and functions. Exporting this kind of products to the EU requires CE certification. So what are the criteria for CE certification of radios?
Radio CE Certification Instruction Standard:
Radio export to the EU requires CE certification, which is a mandatory requirement of the EU. Only through CE certification can products be sold in the EU market. Radio CE certification requires compliance with LVD instruction (2014/35/EU) and EMC instruction (2014/30/EU).
Its main standards are: EN55013:2001+A1:2003:2006; EN55022:2010; EN61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009; EN61000-3-3:2008; EN55020:2007; EN55024:2010; EN60065:2002+A12:2011, etc.
Scope of application of CE certification
EU EU and EEA countries need CE logo. As of January 2013, there are 27 member states of EU EU. They are:
Austria, Belgium, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Finland, France, Germany, Greece Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Great Britain, Estonia Estonia, Latvialato Via, Lithuania Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia Slovakia, Hungary Hungary, Slovenia Slovenia, Malta Malta, Cyprus, Romania, Romania, Bulgaria Bulgaria.
Three EFTA member countries: Iceland Iceland, Liechtenstein Liechtenstein, Norway.
Semi-EU countries: Turkey Turkey.
Technical documents to be prepared for CE certification
1. The name and address of the manufacturer (EU Authorized Representative (EU Authorized Agent) AR, the name and model of the product, etc.
2. Instructions for the use of products;
3. Safety design documents (including key structural drawings, which can reflect climbing distance, clearance, insulation layer number and thickness);
4. Technical conditions (or enterprise standards) of products and establishment of technical data;
5. Principle diagrams, block diagrams and circuit diagrams of products and electrical appliances.
6. List of key components or raw materials (please select products with European certification marks);
7. Testing Report;
8. Certificates issued by NB, the EU Authorized Certification Authority (for modes other than mode A);
9. Certificate of product registration in EU (for some products such as Class I medical devices, ordinary IVD in vitro diagnostic medical devices);
10. CE Conformity Statement (DOC);
ZKT specializes in the following certifications:
1. European Certification: CE, ROHS, GS, REACH, E-Mark, ErP
2. Chemical testing: 8 heavy metals, phthalates, PAHs, lead, formaldehyde, etc.
3. American Certification: FCC, FDA, UL, ETL, CSA, IC
4. Asian Certification: PSE, VCCI, TELEC, KC, KCC, CCC
5. Australian Certification: C-Tick, SAA, MEPS
6. International certification: CB certification
7. Lithium battery UN38.3 MSDS, CB, KC, PSE, WERCS, UL, IEC/EN62133, battery instruction.
8. Provide quality inspection reports for Tianmao, Jingdong and Taobao
9. System Certification: ISO 9001, ISHSAS 18001
10. Credit rating: the credit rating of state AAA enterprises is handled, and the Ministry of Commerce is the only designated agency in Shenzhen.