|Place of Origin:||JAPAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
1, What is METI filing in Japan
If cross-border e-commerce wants to sell live products on Amazon, Japan, they must hold PSE certificate + METI record. PSE certificate is to send samples to the laboratory for testing. The certificate obtained after passing the test can be handled in the domestic laboratory. The METI filing is to take the PSE certificate to the Ministry of economy, industry and industry (METI) of Japan for filing. If the products under PSE category are to be put on the shelves of Amazon Japan, they must submit PSE certificate + METI record before they can be put on the shelves of Amazon, otherwise, they will face the risk of off shelf.
Remember: PSE certificate and METI record are two supporting materials, which can not be confused.
2, Information required for METI filing in Japan
1. PSE certificate and report
2. Instructions and specifications in English or Japanese
3. Warranty Statement
4. Application form (according to PSE certificate)
5. Product pictures
6. Business license for Japanese Importers (if you are looking for an agent, you do not need to provide this information)
3, Filing process of METI in Japan
1. Submit complete information. See below for information list
2. Japanese Importers submit information to Ministry of economy and Industry
3. Ministry of economy, industry and industry of Japan
4. Original and electronic file of filing letter issued
Remember: Japan's METI filing needs to apply to the Ministry of economy, industry and industry of Japan, and the applicant must be a trading company registered locally in Japan.
4, Filing cycle of METI in Japan
1. PSE certificate: 7-10 working days after receiving samples
2. METI filing: 5-7 working days after the data are submitted completely