|Place of Origin:||ZKT|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
Intelligent uav CE certification eu CE wireless product certification
The export of wireless products to Europe and America requires the eu CE certification. The following is a brief introduction to this certification.
Eu CE certification:
Wireless products are exported to the eu is now need to do CE - RED certification mandatory, on May 14, 2014, the eu introduced new radio equipment directive RadioEquipmentDirective (RED) to replace the original radio and telecommunications terminal equipment
The official effective date of RE instruction is June 12, 2014, and the execution time of each member state is June 12, 2016. On May 14, 2014, eu introduced new radio equipment directive RadioEquipmentDirective (RED)
Replace the original radio and telecommunications terminal equipment (R&TTE) instructions. The official effective date of RE instruction is June 12, 2014, and the execution time of each member state is June 12, 2016.
RED product certification scope
1. Short distance wireless remote control products (SRD), such as: remote control toy car, remote alarm system, remote doorbell, remote control switch, remote control mouse, keyboard, etc.
2. Professional radio remote control products (PMR), such as: professional wireless intercom, wireless microphone, etc.
3. Wireless telephone CTO, CT1, CT1+...
4. ISDN (digital telephone products)
5. DECT (enhanced digital wireless telephone)
6. Mobile phone GSM and CDMA tests
7. Bluetooth products, such as bluetooth headset.
8. Induction data transmission equipment with working frequency <9 kHz.
9. Wireless broadcast receiver equipment
The major differences between the new wireless device directive (RED) and the old R&TTE directive are:
1. RED products only include wireless communication and wireless identification equipment (such as RFID, radar, mobile detection, etc.). Rf devices that are not used for communication or identification will be controlled by EMC and LVD instructions for electromagnetic compatibility.
2. The wired communication terminal equipment (TTE) was removed, so the RED instruction was only used for wireless products;
3. The wireless broadcast receiver has been included in the range of RED instruction (previously covered in EMC instruction for electromagnetic compatibility and LVD instruction for low voltage);
4. The lower limit of instruction coverage frequency has been canceled (the control starting frequency of R&TTE was 9 kHz before), while the upper limit is still 3,000 GHz;
5. The evaluation opinions of the announcement organization have been replaced by the "type inspection certificate";
6. The manufacturer shall only use the CE mark (complete quality assurance -- type H) with the number of the announcement organization after its quality system has been evaluated by the announcement organization.
7. The requirements for notification of type ii equipment to national spectral institutions are no longer required;
8. The labeling (warning number) of type ii equipment is no longer needed, but the warning of restricted use in some countries still needs to appear on the product packaging;
9. It is no longer necessary to display the CE mark in the user's manual, but the manual must indicate the frequency range and transmitting power used by radio frequency.
10. The suite for personal assessment is no longer controlled (i.e. no RED certification is required);
11. The new instruction requires the use of a unified charger;
12. The address and contact information of the manufacturer and the importer must appear on the equipment, and when the equipment is too small, it can appear in the user's manual.
RED test project
1. Electromagnetic compatibility test (EMC test)
2. Safety test LVD (in the new instruction, this test is also required for RF products input by batteries)
3. Conduct radio communication equipment test (RF test) according to European ETSI standard
4. Notification of Europe's permitted spectrum
5. CTR(TBR) test
6. Electrical safety and health protection test (SAR assessment)
RED needs to provide information
1. User manual
2. Circuit schematic diagram
3. Block Diagram (also called module function Diagram)
4. PCB LAYOUT
5. PCB placement
6. Operation description (interpretation of block diagram of the other party)
7. Component LIST (BOM LIST)
8. The label (tag)
9. Antenna specifications (or antenna gain diagram)
10. Charger LVD report
11. Fixed frequency software (also known as fixed frequency program), which enables the transmission module to be continuously launched at a certain frequency point, generally BT and WIFI must be provided