|Place of Origin:||ZKT|
How much is CE certification for wireless chargers and how long is CE certification?
CE certification is the "main requirement" that constitutes the core of the European Directive. In the Resolution on New Methods of Technical Coordination and Standards of 7 May 1985 (85/C136/01), CE certification has a specific meaning of "main requirement" which is the purpose of formulating and implementing the Directive, i.e. it is limited to the basic safety requirements of products that do not endanger the safety of human beings, animals and goods, rather than to the general quality. Quantity requirements, coordination instructions only specify the main requirements, general instructions requirements are standard tasks. If the product meets the main requirements of relevant directives, it can be attached with CE marking, instead of deciding whether to use CE marking according to the general quality requirements of relevant standards. Therefore, the exact meaning is: CE mark is a safety qualification mark rather than a quality qualification mark.
It is regarded as a passport for manufacturers to open and enter the European market. Products with the "CE" logo can be sold in the member states of the European Union without meeting the requirements of each member state, thus realizing the free circulation of goods within the scope of the member states of the European Union.
Significance of CE Mark
The meaning of CE logo is that the product with CE abbreviation meets the main requirements of the relevant European Directive (Essential Requirements) and is used to confirm that the product has passed the corresponding conformity assessment procedures and/or the manufacturer's qualifications declaration, and truly becomes the pass for the product to be allowed to enter the EC market for sale.
The relevant directives require industrial products with CE markings to be put on the market without CE markings. Products that have been put on CE markings to enter the market and found to be unsafe shall be ordered to withdraw from the market. Those who continue to violate the relevant CE marking provisions of the directives will be restricted or forbidden to enter the EU market or be forced to withdraw from the market.
CE mark is not a quality mark, but a mark representing that the product has met the safety/health/environmental protection/hygiene standards and instructions of Europe. All products sold in the EU must be mandatorily marked with CE mark.
Necessity of applying for CE certification
CE certification provides a unified technical specification for the trade of products in European markets and simplifies the trade procedures. In order to enter the European Union and the European Free Trade Area (EFTA), products of any country must be certified by CE and labeled with CE. Therefore, CE certification is the passport for products to enter the European Union and European Free Trade Area countries.
Technical Documents for CE Certification of Mobile Power Supply
1. The name and address of the manufacturer (EU Authorized Representative (EU Authorized Agent) AR, the name and model of the product, etc.
2. Instructions for the use of products;
3. Safety design documents (including key structural drawings, which can reflect climbing distance, clearance, insulation layer number and thickness);
4. Technical conditions (or enterprise standards) of products and establishment of technical data;
5. Principle diagrams, block diagrams and circuit diagrams of products and electrical appliances.
6. List of key components or raw materials (please select products with European certification marks);
7. Testing Report;
8. Certificates issued by NB, the EU Authorized Certification Authority (for modes other than mode A);
9. Certificate of product registration in EU (for some products such as Class I medical devices, ordinary IVD in vitro diagnostic medical devices);
10. CE Conformity Statement (DOC);