|Place of Origin:||FCC ID|
|Brand Name:||FCC ID|
|Model Number:||FCC ID|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
What is GC number? What's the GC number?
When doing FCC-ID certification in the United States, there will be a GC number, similar to the domestic organization code, each company corresponds to a unique GC number.
Applying for this GC number is a fee. Each fee is about 500 RMB. You can apply for it on your own, or you can ask the laboratory to apply for it instead of helping you.
FCC ID = Grantee Code + Product Code
Grantee Code is the company code registered on the official FCC website, which consists of five digits or letters.
The 5-digit number is provided by FCC and is not customized by customers. Once the application is successful, it will become a fixed number, which will be the first five digits of the company's application for FCC ID number.
Product Code is made up of numbers, letters and trunk lines (-), not more than 14 characters at most. Customer customization.
Information needed for FCC ID certification:
1. FCC ID Label (label)
2. FCC ID Label Location
3. User Manual Applicant
4. Schematic Diagram or Manufacturer
5. Block Diagram
6. Theory of Operation
7. Test Report
8. External Photos
9. Internal Photos
10. Test Setup Photos
The certification items that can be tested directly in our laboratory are:
1. European certification: CE, ROHS, GS, VDE, E-Mark, WEEE, WERCS, REACH, etc.
2. American Certification: FCC, FDA, UL, ETL, CSA, IC, etc.
3. Asian certification: CCC, SRRC, PSE, TELEC, JATE, VCCI, KC, KCC, BSMI, etc.
4. Austrian Certification: C-Tick, SAA, MEPS, etc.
6. Other certifications: IP waterproof and dust-proof, MSDS, toy EN71, toy ASTM, CPSIA, CP65,
7. International certification: CB, UN38.3, IEC 62133, ISO 9001
8. Quality Inspection Report: Can go to Beijing East, Tianmao, No. 1 Shop and other malls.
9. EMC EMC test, space radiation, conduction test, electrostatic test, safety test, temperature rise test...