|Place of Origin:||ZKT|
Angel Wings Wireless Charge CE Certification, EN303417 report cost
Although wireless charging is supplied by alternating magnetic field of coil, it is divided into wireless products in export Europe, so natural certification needs CE-RED and ROHS certification.
What standard does CE-RED test for wireless charging?
CE test standard for wireless charging: EMC: EN301489/safety: EN60950/health: EN62311/RF: EN 303 417
What information is needed? How long is the test cycle?
Product description. Specifications, schematic diagrams, block diagrams, circuit descriptions, etc. ~2 weeks
RED Product Certification Scope
1. Short-range wireless remote control products (SRD) such as remote control toy car, remote control alarm system, remote control doorbell, remote control switch, remote control mouse, keyboard, etc.
2. Professional radio remote control products (PMR), such as professional wireless walkie-talkie, wireless microphone, etc.
3. Radio Telephone CTO, CT1, CT1+...
4. ISDN (Digital Telephone Products)
5. DECT (Enhanced Digital Radio Telephone)
6. Mobile GSM, CDMA Testing
7. Bluetooth products such as Bluetooth headset.
8. Inductive data transmission equipment with working frequency less than 9 kHz.
9. Wireless Broadcasting Receiver Equipment
Significant differences between the new radio device instruction (RED) and the old R&TTE instruction are as follows:
1. The range of RED products only includes wireless communication and wireless identification equipment (such as RFID, radar, mobile detection, etc.). Radio frequency devices, which are not used for communication or identification, are controlled by EMC and LVD instructions.
2. Telecommunication Terminal Equipment (TTE) has been removed, so RED instructions are only used for wireless products.
3. Radio broadcasting receivers are now included in RED instructions (previously included in EMC and LVD instructions).
4. The lower limit of instruction coverage frequency has been cancelled (the control starting frequency of R&TTE was 9 kHz before), and the upper limit is still 3000 GHz.
5. The evaluation opinions of public announcement institutions have been replaced by "type inspection certificates".
6. The manufacturer can only use the CE mark with the number of the announcement organization (complete quality assurance-type H) after its quality system has been evaluated by the announcement organization.
7. The requirement of the second class equipment to communicate to the spectrum agencies of various countries is no longer needed.
8. The labeling (warning sign) of Class II equipment is no longer needed, but in some countries the warning for restricted use still needs to appear on product packaging.
9. CE logo is no longer required in the user manual, but the frequency band and transmission power of radio frequency must be indicated in the manual.
10. Individual assessment kits are no longer under control (that is, RED certification is not required);
11. The new instruction requires the use of a unified charger.
12. The manufacturer's and importer's address and contact information must appear on the device, and when the device is too small, it can appear in the user's manual.
These and other future changes will affect your product certification in this year and in the next few years, so it is necessary to start taking the new instructions into account in the design and marketing of your products, especially for those newly added to the instructions, such as:
Wireless Broadcasting Receiver Equipment;
Inductive data transmission equipment with operating frequency less than 9 kHz.
According to the new EU Framework Resolution 768/2008/EC, the RED Directive also clearly stipulates the responsibilities of manufacturers, importers, distributors and EU representatives. The name and address of the manufacturer and importer must be identified on the product or on the accompanying instructions.
RED Test Project
1. Electromagnetic Compatibility Test (EMC Test)
2. Safety Testing LVD (in the new directive, RF products for battery input are also required to carry out this test)
3. Radio Communication Equipment Testing (RF Testing) in accordance with European ETSI Standard
4. Notification of Permissible Spectrum in Europe
5. CTR (TBR) test
6. Electrical Safety and Health Protection Testing (SAR Assessment)