|Place of Origin:||ZKT|
Bluetooth Audio WPC Authentication Cost, WPC Authentication Time
Wireless Planning and Coordination Wing, the full name of WPC, is an Indian regulator of wireless regulations. All wireless products must be approved by WPC before entering the market.
About Indian Wireless Products
Wireless product certification in India can be divided into two modes: ETA (Equipment Type of Approval) certification and License license, which are based on the working frequency band used by the applicant equipment. For free and open bands, ETA certification is required; if the equipment uses other non-free and open bands, such as GSM, WCDMA mobile phones, it needs to apply for a license.
1. WPC certification is compulsory and does not require factory inspection.
2. WPC certification has no certification mark, certificate has no fixed validity period, and the standard remains unchanged and can be used for a long time.
3, WPC certification cycle 2-3 weeks, need Indian agent
WPC authentication process
1. Customers prepare authorization letters and RF test reports
2. ZKT Arranges Domestic Pre-Trial
3. Submit India's official WPC application
Material Required for WPC Certification
1. POA Authorization Letter
2. RF Test Report
3. Product Manual