|Place of Origin:||zkt|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
Test Cost of Lithium Battery GB31241, Test Standard of Lithium Battery GB31241
What does GB31241 mean?
GB31241-2014 "Safety Requirements for Lithium Ion Batteries and Batteries for Portable Electronic Products" is mainly aimed at mobile electronic products which are not more than 18 kg and are expected to be carried by users. The battery testing and certification standard is the first mandatory standard on the safety of lithium-ion batteries in China, and is scheduled to be implemented in 2015.8.1.
At the same time, Jingdong requires mobile power suppliers to use GB31241-2014 standards for quality inspection reports before selling them.
Compared with GB/T 18287-2013 and other standards, GB31241-2014 pays more attention to the safety of lithium-ion batteries. In addition to the external short circuit, overcharge, overdischarge, low pressure, temperature cycle and vibration test items required by GB/T 18287, it also borrows the requirements of IEC 62133, UL1642 and UL2054 and adds extrusion test, combustion injection, washing and flame retardant test. Compared with the existing GB/T 18287 or even IEC 62133:2012, the new national standard has more stringent test requirements.
What are the specific test items of battery GB31241 as follows:
Battery Type Test Item Battery Type Test Item Protection Circuit Type Test
Low Pressure Overvoltage Charging Protection for Battery Capacity Testing
Normal Temperature External Short Circuit Temperature Cycle Overcurrent Charging Protection
Under-voltage Discharge Protection of High Temperature External Short Circuit Vibration
Overcharging acceleration shock overload protection
Forced Discharge Drop Short Circuit Protection
Low Pressure Stress Elimination High Pressure Resistance
Temperature Cycle High Temperature Charging Voltage Control
Charging Current Control of Vibration Washing
Acceleration Impulse Flame Retardant Requirements Discharge Voltage Control
Current Control of Dropping Overvoltage Charging Discharge
Charging and Discharging Temperature Control of Extrusion Overcurrent Charging
Under-voltage Charging with Heavy Impulse
Heat Abuse Overload Short Circuit
Reverse Charging of Combustion Injection
ZKT Zhongkai specializes in the following certifications:
1. European Certification: CE, ROHS, GS, REACH, E-Mark, ErP
2. Chemical testing: 8 heavy metals, phthalates, PAHs, lead, formaldehyde, etc.
3. American Certification: FCC, FDA, UL, ETL, CSA, IC
4. Asian Certification: PSE, VCCI, TELEC, KC, KCC, CCC
5. Australian Certification: C-Tick, SAA, MEPS
6. International certification: CB certification
7. Lithium battery UN38.3 MSDS, CB, KC, PSE, WERCS, UL, IEC/EN62133, battery instruction.
8. Provide quality inspection reports for Tianmao, Jingdong and Taobao
9. System Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
10. Credit rating: the credit rating of state AAA enterprises is handled, and the Ministry of Commerce is the only designated agency in Shenzhen.