|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Delivery Time:||20 WORKING DAYS|
BSCI full name business Social Compliance Initiative BSCI is an initiative for the business community to comply with the requirements of social responsibility organizations. The company uses BSCI supervision system to continuously improve social responsibility standards in worldwide production plants. Factory inspection is required. In addition, he is a Cisco Certified Senior Network Support Engineer.
BSCI certification features:
1. One certification can deal with different customers, reduce the second party audit of suppliers by foreign customers, and save costs;
2. Comply with local laws and regulations to a greater extent;
3. Establish international credibility and improve corporate image;
4. Make consumers establish positive feelings for products;
5. Firm cooperation with purchasers and expand new markets
Benefits of BSCI certification
1. Fulfill the requirements of the guests.
2. One certification should deal with different customers - reduce the number of factory inspections by different buyers at different times.
3. Improve the image and status of the factory.
4. Improve the management system.
5. Improve the relationship with employees.
6. Increase productivity to increase profits.
7. Minimize potential business risks such as industrial injury or death, legal action or loss of orders.
8. Lay a solid foundation for long-term development.
BSCI unites 1055 enterprises in the world (as of May 9, 2013) around a common code of conduct, supports them in their efforts to build ethics in the supply chain, and provides them with a step-by-step development oriented social responsibility system applicable to all departments and all purchasing countries.
Members include global retailers, brands, multinational purchasing groups, and associations.
BSCI audit scope
Child / underage workers
Forced labor / punitive measures / Prisoner labor
Freedom of association / collective bargaining
Health and society
Occupational safety and health in facilities